|07th November to 29th November 2022||Goa||APPLY|
|01st December to 23rd December 2022||Goa||APPLY|
|05th January to 27th January 2023||Goa||APPLY|
|02nd February to 24th February 2023||Goa||APPLY|
|10th April to 02nd May 2023||Dharamshala||APPLY|
|08th May to 30th May 2023||Dharamshala||APPLY|
|05th June to 27th June 2023||Dharamshala||APPLY|
|03rd July to 25th July 2023||Dharamshala||APPLY|
|07th August 29th August 2023||Dharamshala||APPLY|
|04th September to 26th September 2023||Dharamshala||APPLY|
Fees For our Programs in Dharamsala And Goa India:
100 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course:
- 600 Euro With Food And Accommodation
200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course:
- 1200 Euro With Food And Accommodation
7 Days Weekly Yoga Retreats:
- 300 Euro With Food And Accommodation
5-Days Intensive Yoga Course:
- 10000 Rupees Without Food And Accommodation
One-to-One Onlione Yoga Classes
- 10 Euro Single Class
* Courses is limited to 10 Seats Only
At the time of registration, a non-refundable booking amount of Euro 200 should be paid as advance toward the course fee Yoga Teacher Training
- Instructions will be in English.
- Minimum age at the time of admission is 18 years. Applicants aged over 50 years will be considered for admission by the executive committee on producing a fitness certificate.
- Pregnant mothers need a medical authorization permitting them to practice yoga.
- Any candidate found unfit or unwell after the beginning of the course will not be permitted to continue the training and a refund of fees and other charges will not be admissible.
Yoga Teacher Training A Code of Conduct
- Discipline is a mandatory part of the training program and so the course routine must be exactly observed.
- Disrespect to rules and regulations could result in termination of studentship with no refund of fee.
- Absenting anyone from the scheduled program without permission of the teacher or manager concerned would be construed as a gross breach of discipline.
- A student must intimate in advance if they intend to forgo a meal so that there is no wastage of food.
- We do not make arrangements for guests of students. Any activity that is not related to the course is not permitted.
- Ensure you are on time for class or you will not be permitted to enter any class once it has commenced.
- Before departure from the school students must clear all dues and return all books.
- Smoking and alcohol are not permitted during the training.
All aspirants are advised to carefully consider the time and resources required for the course before forwarding the application for the teacher training course. The deposit submitted with the application is not refundable. However, in the case of emergencies and other unavoidable exigencies, We discretion permits students to go for any other scheduled course within the period of one year. We, therefore, recommend that all applicants carefully examine their upcoming obligations so that they may be able to devote their full attention to the teacher training program.
Advance Fee Options
Pay 200 hr YTTC Advance fee here:
Pay Yoga Retreat Advance fee here:
* If payment links not working you can send us an email on email@example.com, we will send an invoice to you.
For Other Information:
CALL US: +91 7057765857
CONTACT US: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fees For 6 Night & 7 Days Yoga Retreat
♦ Euro 300
Inclusions: Airport pickup ,3 Indian meal ,Private room with attached bathroom , 2 yoga class a day, one massage
Availability – Email us at email@example.com for dates and availability.
* At the time of registration, a non-refundable booking amount of Euro 60 should be paid as advance toward the course fee.
200 Hours Yoga Teacher Training Course
♦ Euro 1200
Inclusions: Study Materials, Exam Fee, private room, Indian food (breakfast, lunch and dinner), Airport pickup & 1 Ayurvedic Massage,Cleaning kit.
Exclusions: Food on Saturday night and Sunday
* At the time of registration, a non-refundable booking amount of Euro 200 should be paid as advance toward the course fee
Pay Advance fee for Our Programs here:
* If payment links not working you can send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org, we will send an invoice to you.